Hi Welcome To AndroidChirag.com,
Well I will start from the beginning to briefly explain this tutorial to my valuable readers. 🙂 ABD drivers are used to connect your Android Smart Phone or Tablet to your Windows PC. What? you can access your files through USB without ADB? Yes you can transfer files between your PC and Phone without ADB but it’s not only about the files. These are advance services used by the developers, hackers, or expert users to gain root access to the phone. Using ADB you not only get access to file system (Internal Memory + SD) but to the system partition too (Where the Android OS is installed). 😀 You can create backups, Install APKs, Delete Stock Apps, Root your Android, Change boot Animation, ETC. Well you can be a super user too, just bookmark AndroidChirag.com . 🙂
Without wasting your time lets begin with the topic.
The installation of ADB drivers is a automatic process, The phone automatically install the drivers when you connect your phone to your PC with USB Debugging enabled. But sometimes it shows driver installation failed. It happen always with me, First when I connect my Penta Tab and now when I do the same with my Moto E. You need to install the drivers Manually like I do.
Installing The ADB Drivers Manually :- 😀
1) Download the attached .ZIP file and extract it somewhere you can find it (i.e. C:\ latest_usb_driver_windows).
2) Connect your device to computer with USB cable.
3) Now in your phone turn on Developer Options (Setting -> Developer Options).
4) In Developer Options list, mark the check box “USB Debugging”.
5) Open Device Manager, In Windows 8.1/8/7 press windows button then in search programs and files type “Device Manager”. Click on first option. In Windows XP go to Control Panel-> Performance and Maintenance-> Administrative Tools-> Computer Management. When the Computer Management utility opens, click on Device Manager on the left side of the window, located toward the bottom of the list under the System Tools heading.
6) Under Other Devices you should now see Motorola ADB Interface.
7) Right-click and select Update Driver Software.
8) Click on Browse my computer for driver software.
9) Click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
10) Click on Show All Devices then Next. DO NOT CLICK ON ADB INTERFACE FROM THE LIST!
11) Click on Have Disk button.
12) Click Browse button.
13) Go to “C:\ latest_usb_driver_windows\usb_driver\ “ then select android_winusb.inf and click the Open button.
14) Click OK.
15) Select Android Composite ADB Interface and click the Next button.
16) Click Yes on the Update Driver Warning window.
It will take few seconds to install the driver. You’ll get a window saying that your driver was successfully updated (click the Close button), and your phone should now show up at the top of the device list under Android Phone.
Link To Download The ADB Drivers
[realcontentlocker]Click Me To Download[/realcontentlocker]
Drivers uploaded by : http://allaboutmotoe.blogspot.in